Saturday 9 May 2015

Products I’m Loving Lately... Dorset Cereals and Braintree Socks

Hello! I’m sorry it’s been a while, but I have some great ideas for future posts up my sleeve, I promise!

Right now I’m still reeling from the utterly frustrating election results, but I need to gather my thoughts on that and save a political post for another occasion.

So here’s something simple and light-hearted for a Saturday evening...

Products I’m Loving Lately:
Dorset Cereals – Simply Nutty Muesli

How can something comprised solely of dates, barley, oats, wheat, brazil nuts, almonds and sunflower seeds taste SO good!!!??? Seriously if I could eat only one thing for breakfast for the rest of my life, it would be this - smothered in all-natural yoghurt of course (because I'm weird and I think pouring milk on food is a bizarre practice which I don’t care to indulge in!) 

The cereal is an affordable £2.79 online, but is stocked in most major supermarkets and I have often seen it on offer for much less!

Added bonus:
No added sugar, chemical additives or preservatives. All natural ingredients. Suitable for vegans. Packaging can be recycled. Environmentally responsible company. Dorset Cereals have planted over 20,000 trees through partnership with the Woodland Trust.

Nuts not your thing? Try something else from their delicious range of muesli, granola, porridge and cereal bars!

Braintree – Bamboo Socks

In a range of colours and patterns, for both men and women, Braintree Bamboo socks are the best things I have ever put on my feet! The bamboo fibres are breathable, naturally anti-bacterial and anti-fungal, suuuper soft and they last for ages! They definitely won’t go bobbly or get holes in after a few washes.

At £4.90 a pair they are not the cheapest socks on the market, but they are WELL worth the money. If you can’t justify the expense, do what I do - ask for a few pairs every birthday and Christmas – there’s always that one relative that buys you nothing but socks anyway!

Added bonus:
Made from natural, organic and sustainable fibres. Environmentally responsible company. Braintree promote ‘Slow Fashion’ (that’s well-made, timeless classics that can be worn over and over again, rather than the cheap throw-away fashions of big high street chains). Braintree collaborate with The Ethical Fashion Forum to promote the practice of sustainable fashion. 

2 comments:

  1. Glad you love the bamboo socks we bought you for Christmas! :) Mum xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do indeed! Thanks Mum! They will be on my Christmas list every year ;)

      Delete